1. The techniques writers use to create and develop characters.
A. Point of view
2. An object or idea that has its own meaning and represents something else as well.
3. Fiction based on technological or scientific developments.
A. Frame story
B. Science fiction
4. A contrast between what is expected and what actually happens or exists.
D. Frame Story
5. A logical guess or conclusion based on facts.
C. Point of view
6. The main idea or author’s opinion about life expressed in a piece of literation.
7. A reference to a famous person, place, event, or work of literation.
8. A series of related events (what happens in the story).
9. Hints or clues provided by the author that permit the reader to predict what might happen later in the story.
10. The time and place of the story.
C. Science fiction